8/24/18

gifts I didn't ask for...


but I received anyway
  • rainy days that bring refreshing and coolness
  • new friendships
  • cheerful birds that make me smile
  • quiet neighborhoods
  • being sent with love and support from unexpected places
  • smiles from strangers
  • window seats
  • American food
  • chips    mmmmm :D 
  • sweet birthday cards from new friends
  • unexpected hugs
  • understanding teachers
  • solitude time that allows for creativity
  • coffee shops with yummy drinks
  • beautiful flowers, trees, plants
  • spontaneous hugs from children
  • moments of understanding parts of my heart better
  • finding joy in early mornings
  • unexpected new friends on my long flights
  • bright smiles and enthusiasm that's contagious from classmates
  • heart connections with new friends
  • mentor time for sharing hearts
  • finding brave for things big and small
  • appreciation for my poetry
  • hearing people's journeys and where God has taken them
  • the ease of opening my heart to so many new people and places
Thank You, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment