4/15/16

Known

Do you ever feel unknowable?
deep spaces inside
emotions a tangle
craziness circling
      (ready to dive in for the kill)
heart fears shouting
chaos everywhere
Unable to even explain in your own mind
Searching for Known
but this world doesn't carry it
And then...
a gentle knocking
a quiet whisper
Presence
all you have to do is...
Turn
Look
Reach
Encircled there, embracing Light
all the dark feels drenched in warmth
deep means Strength
feelings are Conquerable
crazy finds Balance
heart at Rest
chaos is Calmed
and there
oh yes, there!
Known
Loved
His

4.15.16
kara

4 comments:

  1. The ends of your poems are my favorites. This one is the best. IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamlette: Such hope in knowing we're His, isn't it? Thank you! As your poems and writing inspires me, this is a compliment indeed! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes, there!
    I can picture you clearly in your aha! Moment!! I agree with hamlette- this one is your best.
    Although curious Inbetween runs a close second. If not tied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah: Aw, thank you, my friend! I'm glad to know this different approach to poetry seems to flow well, I just wasn't sure. Your encouragement means a lot!

      Delete